Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Application - Hunter Empty Application - Hunter

Post  jaqqzorr Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Jack Ashbee
How Old are You?: 20 !
Where are you from? Northamptonshire, UK
Tell us some random information about you: Well, as you see my name is Jack, i have a crappy job (but it pays the bills!), and i love WoW, the pub, being social etc, so this sort of thing is right up my street! I'm easy going and easy to get along with, and i just want to meet like-minded people, which i cant seem to do on WoW (it sucks playing on your own).

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Jaqqzorr
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Possible Profession's: I love Engineering, but i'd like to take whatever would benefit the guild most.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Whatever the best PvE spec is at the time - so i'd imagine i'll go MM.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Been playing since the day Vanilla was released back in 2005.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Level 60 i played a Warlock to AQ40, Level 70 i played my Warlock and leveled a druid to 70, both of which i raided on, at 80 i now play a Mage, Druid, and Priest.
What is your favourite Class and Race? Mage/Warlock are probably my favourite classes, though i have been playing my newly dinged hunter and it's hella fun.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Silithus - Such an awesome zone.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yeah, i play this game for fun, and fun = good.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No, i stop when i like.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Anyday you wanted me their really, though i am quite a social person, so i go out with friends a lot, but whenever really.

When did you first start Raiding? My first raid was to Molten Core a loooong time ago - that was such an epic raid. (I miss 40man raids).
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? I got to AQ40 in vanilla, but didn't manage to kill C'thun.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? I didn't play as much in TBC, but i did manage to raid up to the Black Temple.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Havn't got to ICC yet, but i have raided Ulduar.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? To meet like -minded people and have lots of fun - Atm i play alone and it can get pretty boring.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Because you'll like me! I'm dedicated, and i enjoy helping others out.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No not yet (thats half the fun though!)
Is there anything else you wish to add? Don't Kanye me !

jaqqzorr

Back to top Go down

Application - Hunter Empty Re: Application - Hunter

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 am

Hey and thanks for applying, welcome to the project, take a look around and try to get to know your fellow guild mates.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down