Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indri - Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Indri - Paladin Empty Indri - Paladin

Post  Indri Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Ken
How Old are You?: 24
Where are you from: Belgium
Tell us some random information about you: I started online gaming back in 1999 when I played a Half-Life mod called Team Fortress Classic. After the game died a friend convinced me to start playing WoW with him. I'm kinda shy and rather quiet but never had problems getting along with others. Besides gaming my interests are: basketball (passive nowdays), movies, music, philosophy and reading.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Indri
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Jewelcrafting / Blacksmithing
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Holy and Retribution as off-spec. Wouldn't mind tanking as well once in a while when needed although my experience as a tank is non-existent.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing?: Started playing a bit after the EU release until a few months into WotLK.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?
60: Mage, Warlock
70: Mage, Priest
80: Mage, DK, Priest
What is your favourite Class and Race? Mage and Draenei.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Searing Gorge.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Of course, I can stay until the raid is finished even when it gets extended. I don't have parents around pulling the cable out when I played enough or anything like that.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nope. I'll probably be online at night often due to weird sleeping patterns so this won't be an issue for me.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 7, I'm available all the time but I don't mind raiding less however. Been there, done that.

When did you first start Raiding? Vanilla. I started playing on a realm where I had a friend from another online game and he managed to get me into his guild a few weeks after hitting level 60.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
AQ40: C'thun, Ouro down.
Naxx: 9/15
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
Hyjal: Cleared
BT: Cleared
Sunwell: Cleared pre 3.0.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?
Naxx: Cleared 10 and 25 man, including Undying.
Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared, 3 drakes, 10 and 25 man.
Eye of Eternity: Cleared, 10 and 25 man.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Well, I quit playing a bit before the Ulduar release and would like to get back into WoW. Over the years of playing WoW I made some good friends but unfortunately most of them have stopped playing. It would be nice to meet some new people and reroll from scratch. I'm also looking forward to playing a class I never played before and I feel a reroll project would be a good opportunity for this.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I've been dedicated to raiding since I reached level 60 back in Vanilla. As soon as I started progressing through Molten Core I knew I wanted to be a raider. A boss is certainly no fun unless there's a good deal of wiping on it before it goes down. I do research about how to improve my character, whether by the use of Rawr and Elitist Jerks, and UI configuration. I know you associated this with being elitist, however I can assure you that I'm not. I'm drama free and get along with most people if they are friendly.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet.
Is there anything else you wish to add? I joined your IRC channel earlier, my nickname there is Uranium if you want to chat.

Thanks for reading my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Indri

Back to top Go down

Indri - Paladin Empty Re: Indri - Paladin

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am

Nice application, Welcome to the project, take a look at the forum and give some input in to our decision making for the project.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum