Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  levinna Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Josh Lindsay
How Old are You?: 22
Where are you from?England Plymouth
Tell us some random information about you:Self employed sailmaker, recently moved into my own house lots of spare time very addicted to wow. Will be playing it for the forseeable future.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:Levinna
Class:Undecided
Race:Undecided
Possible Profession's:Undecided
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Undecided
Basically saying this because ive played almost every class at lvl 80 i might lean towards pala or hunter since i havent played them as much though.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 4+ years now
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?60 raided with rogue and priest. 70 raided with shaman rogue and pvpd with a warlock. 80 raided with shaman priest pvpd with rogue deathknight and warlock
What is your favourite Class and Race? Gnome rogue mainly because its the class ive had the most enjoyment out of over the years.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Tyrs Hand for the old vanilla pvp experience.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Of course
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Any day there is a raid

When did you first start Raiding? About the time BWL was released cant remember the exact date.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? zg/mc/bwl/ony/aq20 cleared. aq40 upto and including twins. naxx40 spider wing and instructor was killed.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? al barring sunwell did bt and hyjal attunment before it was removed
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? i stopped raiding last february at which point had everything on farm so up to and including sarth 3d

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? spent 12 months in arenas want to get back into pve
Why do you think we should recruit you? id like to think id be a good contribution to your guild
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? nope
Is there anything else you wish to add?nope

levinna

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 pm

welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down