Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some questions.

Go down

some questions. Empty some questions.

Post  guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello i might be interested in this project but i have some questions.

Will you allow people to level with the RAF system?
I know it´s hard to answer but a little more specific, when do you aim to start with some raiding? And in what haste will you (the officers) be leveling? Will you allow people to play on their mains while leveling a char in your guild as an alt?
How many members do you want before starting the reroll?
And maybe you wrote this in your post at the wow forum but i dont remember, will you use ventrilo or something like it or will you just communicate through the guildchat?

I might come up with more questions later but this was everything for now

Smile best regards! //D.

Back to top Go down

some questions. Empty Re: some questions.

Post  Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you for taking the time to post questions.

Yes we allow RAF, it is a means to level quickly, but it also ties you to someone else which allows for team building whilst levelling.

We'll were not going to force anyone to rush to 80, however, we do want to raid at 80 so once people start hitting 80 we will run heroic farming runs and things before starting the raids.

At the moment Im unemployed so I can devote all my time to levelling, there is no "rush" to 80 perse, but we don't want people to fall too far behind.

If you have commitments to raiding on your main, as long as you can devote spare time to levelling this alt with a view to it becoming your main at 80 then we will allow you to play your mains, however, if you think to have a main to raid with and this to raid with then the answer is no Razz

The member count im not sure of yet, im hoping to get at least 6-10 as a starting base, before looking ahead at the plan, it shouldn't take too long to get there.

For voice comms, at first it will be guild chat only, but may look into buying a teamspeak server sinces its cheap, down the line if this works out and the guilds becomes strong then we can look at ventrillo alternatives

Hope i answered your questions enough

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum