Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Take A Look :-) / my Application

Go down

Please Take A Look :-) / my Application Empty Please Take A Look :-) / my Application

Post  Pux Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 am

Hey there fellows ! :-)

My name is Mike and I'm 19 years old. Currently I live in Denmark, but looking out to move to London some day ( I LOVE THAT CITY ! ).
At the moment I'm working in Netto ( a supermarket for those who don't know what is it ). Trying to save up for things I like to buy.
In my spare- / freetime I'm doing photographing at professionel level, and at night I'm a club DJ.

Okay!, back to WoW related stuff Wink

I was seeking out to play Priest. I did that for once and really enjoyed the healing. But as I see a lot of healers already, my thought was going on warrior for tanking? ( maybe? ), or mage for dps.
I will be using my name "Pux" for my char, no matter what race / class It's going to be.
Professions depends on class, so can't elaborate more into that.
If I pick up priest, I'll going shadow to level 80, and then respec holy ( ofc! ). Mage will be frost all the way since I love that spec!, and for warrior a dps spec till 80 and respec to PvE like the other classes.

I been playing WoW since 2004 ( the release of the game ). But had some breaks though the time. In classic WoW i started out with a hunter.. but not my first class. Did end-gaming with this guy at level 60 ( raiding molten core, Blackwing lair and Ahn'Qiraj ). Then i rerolled on another realm ( Khadgar) with a Paladin.. been in Khaz and Gruul's lair, but not much futher. Decided to take a break :s. And when wotlk came, I was leveling like anyone else to 80, but again I took a break due to school stuff was getting real serious.
My favourite Class gotta be priest , hell yeah! .. that healing stuff, really love it man! :-) and Race... ehmm .. Blood elf on horde, and maybe human on alliance.
Don't really have any favourite zones in the game.. Gotta like them all ..

About raiding .. YES RAIDING! :-)
For sure I'll stay extra time If the situation needs it. At the moment I'm not limited to a special amount of time I play WoW at day, but It may comes in some months when I start school up again.
At the moment I can raid all days, but will be limited as the school starts :/

I started raiding as I hit level 60 back in the old days ( the very good times with ranks in pvp :p )
I have downed all boss's in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj & Zul Gurub. In Burning Crusade , I only did full Khaz run, and killed Gruul before I took my break from WoW. Nothing yet in WotlK

The reason why I want to join the reroll project.. yee. I see a great opportunity to start on WoW again. I was missing the game so I installed It on my yesterday, but my main realm looks dead now :s. I got no idea what realm to start on, and It's always funnier to play with some people.
I think the reroll project should recruit me, cuz I'm a casual player and very polite to other people ( even noobs ).
At the moment I only know myself in this project ( If i make it though )

Last thing I'll say is .. I hope you guys take me into this project.. you won't regret it ! Wink

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in the future..

Best Wishes, Pux

Pux

Back to top Go down

Please Take A Look :-) / my Application Empty Re: Please Take A Look :-) / my Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:41 am

we do have a fair few healers and atm too many tanks.

We can do with a priest dps, or mage dps or warrior dps though

welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Please Take A Look :-) / my Application Empty Re: Please Take A Look :-) / my Application

Post  Pux Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 am

I believe Mage will do best for me then .. Not really into dps priest, sorry :-)

and btw, thanks

Pux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down