Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Oldcrone Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:04 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Hazel

How Old are You?: Do I have to admit this (over 35)

Where are you from? Currently residing in deepest darkest Cornwall

Tell us some random information about you: I have a really stupid cat that thinks he is a dog and a Californian corn snake. I have a great recipe for microwave chocolate cake which can be made in 3 minutes Smile

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Not decided yet, I need to look at the character before the name comes to be.

Class: Not decided yet, I have an 80 arcane mage and an 80 resto shaman so I guess I prefer caster to melee, I quite fancy playing a warlock as I have never levelled one past 27.

Race: If lock then human.

Possible Profession's: Enchanting and tailoring, will also take cooking and fishing as I love them.

Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Have to admit I have no idea, whatever does the best dps Smile

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? My account was created April 2005.

What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? A mage, a shaman and a hunter.

What is your favourite Class and Race? undead mage (have to admit this, sorry)

What is your favourite Zone in game? I totally love the Grizzly hills, that epic Scottish highlands feel to it.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? definitely, unless its really stupid am and I have to work the next day but I'm used to progression runs and this is part of it.

Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No but I can't usually get on line until after I have made sure my youngest daughter is in bed (usually about 7pm UK time)

How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 4 maximum.

When did you first start Raiding? I have very little experience of 25 man raiding but have plenty of 10

How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? cleared and farmed ZG

How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? cleared and farmed Naxx 10, 3 bosses in Uld.

How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? not very far at all, have not been settled in guild, have pugged toc25 once, seen ICC once or twice but that's pretty much it.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Ok, I really liked the sound of this, I have joined re roll projects before but I have had to abandon them due to the pressure of levelling. I really cannot level as fast as some people can so I felt I was letting people down. This project sounds tight knit and well organised and I really want to be part of a guild I can dedicate myself to.

Why do you think we should recruit you? Well apart from the fact I am lovely (LOL well, sometimes but I guess my daughters will disagree*cough*) anyway, I promise to be dedicated to making this work alongside everyone else. I have some knowledge of the game and I am happy to help others at any time. I enjoy guild chat but am not a total chatterbox. The opportunity to see this game from the Alliance side is something in WoW I have never achieved yet.

I don't know anyone else re-rolling here no.

Is there anything else you wish to add? Well, I'd love the opportunity to join this but if I am not what you are looking for then I wish you all the very best of luck Smile

Oldcrone

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 am

welcome to the project, by all means be a warlock Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:07 am

lol nice name, good app, dunno whether i should say we need more ppl like u, since theres so many here already! Razz hopefully people are going to be able to see this thru! welcome~~

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldcrone Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:07 am

WoW, rapid response, many thanks for letting me join, look forward to seeing you al in game Smile

Oldcrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down