Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zirpula - Hunter apply

Go down

Zirpula - Hunter apply Empty Zirpula - Hunter apply

Post  Zirpula Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:51 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Jani

How Old are You?: 25

Where are you from? Finland

Tell us some random information about you: Hey, I saw this topic on realm forums and it caught my attention. Ive been playing wow almost 5 years and lately I've been bored due to not having a guild and Ive been doing some casual pvp/pve and I thought it would be great to start from lvl 1 and meet new friends.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Zirpula
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Possible Profession's: Engi/mining
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: I don't know yet.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Almost 5 years.

What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?

Classis: Priest, warlock.
TBC: Walrock, Shaman, Mage, Priest.
Wotlk: Mage, Priest, Warlock

What is your favourite Class and Race? Gnoams are best of course, now I wanted to try hunter so it's not possible to choose those cute midgets :/

What is your favourite Zone in game? Probably Feralas.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening?
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on?

Answer to all questions: I'd like to join as social raider so I can't promise any HC raiding. I don't know if you recruit ppl who don't meet those requirements but my goal is to find nice guild where I can happily spend time when I play wow. My rl is kinda busy but I'm fast leveler, girlfriend takes much time and I want to keep her happy of course, that is the main reason why I can't be active raider but social spot could be my thing.

When did you first start Raiding? Vanilla.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? BWL.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? TK Cleared, didn't have time to clear BT and I only did arena with my friends.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Everything cleared up to ICC, haven't step into Lich King's lair yet Razz

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?

I explained this earlier, would be great to find mature and social guild where I can spend time when I'm playing wow Smile

Why do you think we should recruit you?

Well I've seen a lot of things on my wow career, I'm friendly person and you can expect me to stay on this project.

Do you know anybody in the reroll project?

Nope.

Is there anything else you wish to add?

Probably not, this was kinda short application but Im not good at these. Hope to see you all in game Smile

Zirpula

Back to top Go down