Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iarwain, warlock.

Go down

Iarwain, warlock. Empty Iarwain, warlock.

Post  Iarwain Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Magnus
How Old are You?: 16
Where are you from? Sweden
Tell us some random information about you: Well, heh, I'm a nerd, like the rest of my class and I'm a ginger twat:(. What can you do? I've been into gaming since I first played super mario bros. 3 on NES.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:Iarwain
Class: Warlock (Can change if you need other classes)
Race: Gnome
Possible Profession's: Jewelcrafting, Alchemy.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Erm, whatever is best at the time.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Started playing just before tbc, it's a bit more then 3 years.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Been playing holy paladin in lvl 70 and 80.
What is your favourite Class and Race? Most say warrior and race, erm, dwarf!
What is your favourite Zone in game? Nagrand, for some reason I like the quests there.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes, I would.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 5.

When did you first start Raiding? Started raiding in early tbc and then started to love it.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? -
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Killed everything except swp, illidan and vashj.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Ulduar 10 14/14 (all hardmodes, including HotT), Ulduar 25, 14/14, havn't done general or yoggs hardmode.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I need another raidguild, I don't want to raid as much as I do, my current guild raids 25 man 3 days a week, and ontop of that 10 mans the rest if progress. I don't want to raid 7 days a week, altough the 10 man is optional, you get bad reputation if you skip them in the main group. A bit complicated.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Because I'm a nice guy, and I'm dedicated. I do what's needed to complete the bosses.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? I havn't checked the list but I doubt I do.
Is there anything else you wish to add? Aye, I don't want to raid as much as I got school wich requires me to work now. Simple as that:(

Iarwain

Back to top Go down

Iarwain, warlock. Empty Re: Iarwain, warlock.

Post  Lazerah Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:17 am

Welcome to the project, whisper me or mord in-game for an invite

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down