Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for jaybles

Go down

App for jaybles Empty App for jaybles

Post  Jaybles Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 am

Real Life Name: Russell
How Old are You?: 24
Where are you from? From england live in scotland
Tell us some random information about you: bit of info bout me main loves are computers and car design customisation i work in a mobile phone shop full time so im intrested in the latest gadgets and that

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:most likely jaybles Very Happy
Class: im not to sure i like the idea of a shammy
Race: Draenei
Possible Profession's: Engi and mine
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Not sure to heal or go elemental yet Razz

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? bout 4 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? I have a 74 dk an 80 warrior and an 80 rogue dont play them much any more Razz
What is your favourite Class and Race? Warrior for sure nothing better really Very Happy
What is your favourite Zone in game? hard one emmm has to be boren because its a nice environment Very Happy

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Ofc
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? any time after 2030 2100 game time i can play
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? as many as the wife lets me lol 3 or 4 id say Very Happy

When did you first start Raiding? in WOTLK really didnt really raid before that but can wait for vanilla wow to come back Very Happy
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? just got to 60
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? again just got to 70 i was very casual back then
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? up to ICC havent tryed them yet

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? ive looked at a few reroll projects and none seem to be active enough just waited 2 weeks for a reply just saw yours and looking good Very Happy
Why do you think we should recruit you? even tho i wont be useing my rogue and warr i can still help out those who need it with the classes and i have xp in all the WOTLK raids up to ICC im a friendly out going guy who loves to play wow
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? no but im hoping to meet you all lol
Is there anything else you wish to add? i know i dont have a lot of xp in the erlyer raids but i hope you see past that thanks
Admin
Admin

Jaybles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum