Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Druid *tank* Mhicka.

2 posters

Go down

Feral Druid *tank* Mhicka. Empty Feral Druid *tank* Mhicka.

Post  Mhicka Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Matthew, Matt
How Old are You?: 22
Where are you from? England
Tell us some random information about you: Basically i've always been a massive gaming fan starting from as young as i can remember my first console was a nes then snes and the first rpg i played was final fantasy Mystic quest i'd like to think that i'm much more of a rpg gamer then anything else infact i am :p, i've only ever really played rpgs.

In terms of MMO-RPGS i've played my fair share the main ones i feel i should mention are Ragnarok Online (Played before advance classes) had a bard at level 99, Aion played for 3 months or so till i figured out it was not for me had a 44 spirit-master 43 chanter and 40 ranger and then finally Lord of the rings online yes yes don't laugh.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Mhicka or I'm not really sure.
Class: Druid
Race: Nightelf
Possible Profession's: LW/JC
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: 0/58/13 (feral tank spec)http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGGsfbzceRcczAkbE0z:0jzMcz

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Just over 3 years
What Classes have you played:

Classic: None
TBC: Hunter, Druid, Paladin
WOTLK: Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Druid

What is your favourite Class and Race? I don't really think i have a class but race has to be troll.
What is your favourite Zone in game? hmm tricky question I'd have to say Tempest Keep if raid zones count, if not then Duskwood.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? As many as you needed me be it 2 or 7.

When did you first start Raiding? In Tbc
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?

Kara: Clear
ZA: Clear
Maggy: Clear
Gruul: Clear
The eye: Clear
ssc: Clear
MH: Clear
BT: Clear
SW: 3/6

How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?

Naxx 10/25: Clear
Malygos: 10/25 Clear
Ulduar: 10/25 Clear (10man Glory of the raider, missing Firefighter, one-light and saronite)
Totc: 10/25 Clear
ICC: none.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Having taken a long break from wow coming back i've noticed alot of things have changed i feel that this reroll project would allow me to adapt to the changes the best i can, and from what i have read you know where your going and what you want which is always something that i tend to look at when i apply to a guild.

Why do you think we should recruit you? I have vast experience in a fair few classes and feel that i would make a great addiction to the team you have already have i can offer my knowledge of classes to help guild members and i'm always willing to help people with quests/dungeons when i'm free.

Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Unfortunately no, but i do hope to get to you know.

Is there anything else you wish to add? The reasons i would love to play druid as a tank is as i mentioned above having just come back from a break i started playing my old level 70 druid and respeced him feral *played as resto through out tbc* I'm enjoying tanking and loveing the bear aspect of tanking and wish to continue with this role.

Mhicka

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid *tank* Mhicka. Empty Re: Feral Druid *tank* Mhicka.

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Good application.

We do have alot of druids but due to your excellent app, Im going to accept you..

We do have also a fair few tanks, so you may need to have a dps spec as an off spec

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down