Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

druid or rogue or anything u need :P

2 posters

Go down

druid or rogue  or anything u need :P Empty druid or rogue or anything u need :P

Post  andy Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: andrew
How Old are You?:23
Where are you from?england
Tell us some random information about you: im andy i currently live in manchester,england when im not playing wow im on mwf2

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: undecided yet
Class:anything u need i wouldn't mind playing a druid or rogue but im more than happy rolling anything Cool
Race:
Possible Profession's: mining/jc
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80:

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? about 3 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? (Classic) i didnt play (Tbc) i had a paladin that is currently one of my mains and i had a pvp arms warrior (Wotlk) i got 2mains atm a prot/ret pally and a holy priest i also got a few lvl 80 alts a warlock a mage and a hunter
What is your favourite Class and Race?paladin/ belf
What is your favourite Zone in game?hmmmm stv or barrens
Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? ofc
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? nope
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? mon-fri

When did you first start Raiding? in tbc
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? none
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? pre nerf i did everything upto illidan
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? naxx 10 ony10 totc 10 uld 10 upto hodir

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? iv allways wanted to lvl a alliance char as iv allways been hord iv been part of a few re-roll projects in the past but they have allways fizzeld out after a few weeks due to people losing interest but this one looks like it is going to work and i wanna be part of it
Why do you think we should recruit you? im verry active and reliable
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? nope
Is there anything else you wish to add?

andy

Back to top Go down

druid or rogue  or anything u need :P Empty Re: druid or rogue or anything u need :P

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 am

We're kinda full on druids and have quite a few rogues now, would their be anything else you'd like to play?

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down