Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Template

2 posters

Go down

Application Template Empty Application Template

Post  Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name:
How Old are You?:
Where are you from?
Tell us some random information about you:

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:
Class:
Race:
Possible Profession's:
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80:

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing?
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?
What is your favourite Class and Race?
What is your favourite Zone in game?

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening?
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on?

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?
Why do you think we should recruit you?
Do you know anybody in the reroll project?
Is there anything else you wish to add?

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Application Template Empty Re: Application Template

Post  Daz Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:32 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Darren (Daz)
How Old are You?: Erm, 42
Where are you from? Chorley, Lancashire, England
Tell us some random information about you: I've been playing electronic games since before most of the guild was born Shocked - but due to my age (poor eyesight, arthritic hands, hard of hearing, slow reaction times, etc Laughing ) I'm probably not the best you've ever seen!

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Dunno (actually can't think of a name but I just checked and there are already 76 'Dunno's listed on the armoury?
Class:Paladin
Race:Dwarf
Possible Profession's:Mining / Blacksmithing but willing to go other if we need it
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Prefer Retribution but would consider other (just love the idea of enemies hurting themselves as they whack me).

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Only about a year - first online gaming experience
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? I have quite a few characters but my highest is level 55 (if you exclude DKs)
What is your favourite Class and Race? I prefer dwarves and have always liked paladins in all the games I've played over the years
What is your favourite Zone in game? I enjoyed the DK starting area - very atmospheric, but favourite zone would have to be Tanaris (I'm rubbish with hills - when I'm not falling off them, I'm running round them trying to find quest areas).

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Tempting to say 'yes' outright but I suppose it would depend on the time (as much as I'd like to play WoW all the time I need to keep my job to home and feed my family).
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Not usually, tend to manage around 3 hours on nights when I get on - more at weekends.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? I've never raided so I don't know what's involved - 2 or 3 times?

When did you first start Raiding? I haven't raided yet.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I've pottered around enough now and wouldn't mind at shot at some reasonable progress with a like minded group.
Why do you think we should recruit you? When did I say you should Laughing ? Oh, hang on, this is an application right - for my maturity and the wisdom of my years and my keen insightful intelligence Wink
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No.
Is there anything else you wish to add? I've never really done PvP apart from the odd duel - haven't even been on a PvP realm but willing to try one. I'm not a bad player but not haven't done overly much grouping. Have been in a couple of really nice guilds but they ended up morphing into less great places to be.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

thank you for the app dan, your in

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content