Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read

+4
dabbe
Brogen
Lazerah
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read Empty Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 am

Panda - Restoration
Mhicka - Feral Tank
Dabbe - ?
Proditor - Feral Tank / Resto/Boomkin
Ozotuh - Restoration
Zulf - Restoration

Hugo - Protection/Retri/Holy

Lazerah - Protection
Brogen - Protection
Luke - Protection
Gharz - Protection

As you can see we have 7 Tanks, 4 Warriors, and 7 druids 1 paladin.

If you either:

a) Wish to dps
b) heal
c) Pick a different class

then post here with the choice that you make we need to solve this

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read Empty Re: Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 am

Right I've decided to change to a dps DK, can always tank if need be later on but for now, I'll be a dps DK.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read Empty Re: Important Druids, Warriors, Tanks Read

Post  Brogen Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 am

I'll be a dps warrior.

Like I said on my application though, I can roll a warlock if you want a bit of variation. Either way dpsing is fine with me Smile

Brogen

Back to top Go down

Post  dabbe Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 am

I will not be a tank at level 80. I still haven't realy decided if im going to be a paladin or shaman but at the moment it leans towards a shaman. Regardless if i play as a shaman or paladin i will most certainly be a healer, i might try some elemental dps if i choose shaman tho.. But you can add me as a healer on your list!

dabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhicka Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:41 am

I really don't mind what i play i'd prefer to play but i'd like to play druid though if the need for anything else arises then i'm not fussed if you want me to play something else

Mhicka

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutara Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 am

Remove Rawzen please, Its my "non-account". Made an app w/ it when I didnt have this account.

Cutara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rówley Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:26 am

Lazerah wrote:Right I've decided to change to a dps DK, can always tank if need be later on but for now, I'll be a dps DK.

Umm I thought the whole point of this project was for a bunch of like minded people to get together and lvl up from 1 to 80 in our own time, with no boosts, playing the game as it was ment to be played.

Unless you want to lvl a DPS to 55 then change to a DK?
Rówley
Rówley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

Well i was going to be a prot warrior, and they're full so this is my other main choice, i probably won't start leveling until I've got my prof's up, by which time most people will be around the same level anyway.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 am

rowley it wasnt just from 1-80 Wink we do need DK's as well and with an abundance of the other classes.

Hes not going to be powering to 80 ahead of us, hes going to wait and do proffessions and stuff

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rówley Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

Admin wrote:rowley it wasnt just from 1-80 Wink we do need DK's as well and with an abundance of the other classes.

Hes not going to be powering to 80 ahead of us, hes going to wait and do proffessions and stuff

Fair enough. Just wondering really Smile
Rówley
Rówley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gharz Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 am

Hey I'm easy, as long as I get to play a warrior I don't mind what spec I end up playing. Obviously prot is my main choice but I also love Arms spec and have always wanted to see what fury can do at end game Smile

Gharz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down