Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  SpiritWolf Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:55 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Alex
How Old are You?: 34
Where are you from?: Hertfordshire, UK
Tell us some random information about you: Play way too much wow, love all kinds of music. A total gadget nut.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Cerne
Class: Dwarf
Race: Hunter
Possible Profession's: Engineering/Mining
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Survival or Marks

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing?:over 3 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?: Hunter during BC (my only 70 at the time), after wotlk came out progressively got that character to 80 followed by Death Knight, Mage, Paladin and Shaman.
What is your favourite Class and Race?: Hunter has always been my favourite class, followed by my Mage
What is your favourite Zone in game?: Un'Goro Crater (classic), Nagrand (bc), Scholozar Basin (wotlk)

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?: Sure, no problem.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening?: I have all the time I like to play (too much in some respects lol)
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on?: I'm available on most days unless anything comes up.

When did you first start Raiding?: Only really got into raiding in Wrath.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?: n/a
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?: n/a
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?: On my various toons, Naxx (all of 10 and most of 25), OS (10 & 25), Onyxia (25), Half of Ulduar (10), VoA (all content, 10 & 25)

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?: I have been looking for an alternate server to spend time on, to have time away from my guild on Moonglade
Why do you think we should recruit you?: I am serious playing my chosen class, looking up beat gearing, tactics, specs etc. so i can play them to the best of my ability. I play well in a team and follow directions well, I often look up strats in advance. If things go well I'd also be willing to move an additional 80 over.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project?: Not currently
Is there anything else you wish to add?: [edit:]I would prefer a pve realm, so i can level without being ganked Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SpiritWolf on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of something to add)

SpiritWolf

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 am

Welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 am

awesome Razz any ideas what you want your main pet to be? Razz i see skoll all the time Sad

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

Barking wolf ftw ^^ other than that, possibly a cat and a turtle.

SpiritWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Rówley Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 am

Aiviel wrote:awesome Razz any ideas what you want your main pet to be? Razz i see skoll all the time Sad

Can you get a bigger version of Perky Pug as your pet Razz
Rówley
Rówley

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolf Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 am

A full size perky pug would be OP, causing lots of QQ calling for it's size would to be nerfed tongue

SpiritWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down