Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Zaphira Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

Real Life Name: Alexandra
How Old are You?: 18
Where are you from?: Sweden
Tell us some random information about you: I like pink socks and cookies and I always use way too many smileys when I write!

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Zaph
Class: Haven't decided yet, thinking about anything except warrior, any suggestion? Or what is most needed? Smile
Race: Human, Dwarf or Gnome!
Possible Profession's: Herbalism and Alchemy
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Depends on which class I choose, but a healing or a dps spec

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 3 years in May
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Classic = none, TBC = priest and mage, WOTLK = holy priest and balance druid
What is your favourite Class and Race? My favorite class is holy priest and favorite race is blood elf or human, hehe Smile
What is your favourite Zone in game? Stranglethorn Vale, Elwynn forest and Eversong woods, I love STV because I love the jungle, Elwynn for the beautiful enviroment and Eversong Woods for the beautiful enviroment and the music Wink

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes I would, but if it's on a late evening when I have school the day after, I might only be able to stay for like 30 more minutes
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Not really, on weekends I can play for as long as I want, but on weekdays I usually go to bed before 12, I become a monster the day after if I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep, hehe Very Happy
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Depends from week to week, but around 3 times a week.

When did you first start Raiding? I started raiding in TBC like a year before WOTLK came out
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? I started playing after TBC came out, so I never got to experience any vanilla raids :/
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Only did Karazhan and Magtheridon, ZA and Gruul
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Naxx 10, EOE10, OS10, and a few bosses in Ulduar10 and TOC10

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Because I feel that I need a change, I've been playing on the same realm (Blade's edge) for 1.5 years now and I've started to get bored with horde, and I want to try something new, and you seem like a nice guild Smile

Why do you think we should recruit you? Because I'm a very social and friendly girl who loves to have a good laugh and at the same time I love to raid, I'm not a loot-whore, and I'm very patient and will help others as much as I can Smile
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Yes, I know Cannenta, he's my boyfriend since almost 4 years back, he's the one who brought me here, hehe Smile
Is there anything else you wish to add? Don't think so Smile You can ask me questions if there's anything you wonder Smile

Zaphira

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Aiviel Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 am

i dont think theres going to be a problem :) we've already started on saturday, so get yourself on 'the maelstrom' and start playing :) ask Mordsithica or Lazerah for an invite

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphira Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh, that's cool, thanks a lot Smile Do you guys have any suggestions on what class I should choose, or what classes do you need in the guild at the moment? Smile

Zaphira

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphira Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm

I would love to play as a warlock, but if you have too many I can play as a rogue too, but would prefer warlock Smile

Zaphira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down