Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asc's application, yo.

3 posters

Go down

Asc's application, yo. Empty Asc's application, yo.

Post  Asc Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name:
Alan

How Old are You?:
22 years young. I am still young right? D:

Where are you from?
Ireland.

Tell us some random information about you:
Er, so, yeah, I'm a bartender in a super posh hotel currently, been bumming around cocktailing for the last couple of years now, it gets me by, planning on bar management next year in college perhaps, gots'ta make myself an adult at some point, I guess. I was never really a big gamer before WoW now I can't get myself away from the sodding thing. >.< Oh well. I'm pretty much like every Irish guy who games, easy going, decent banter and not a drama llama! Hurrah!

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:
Likely something with the prefix Asc, really depends on the race/class.

Class:
Seeing as you guys are so inundated with applications at the moment I'm gonna leave this empty and maybe we can chat about it or some't.

Race:
Likely dorf female, if possible. So hawt!

Possible Profession's:
Engineering like everyone else seems to be thinking, but again class dependent.

Expected Talent Spec at Level 80:
N/A, bruv!

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing?
Since the middle of Vanilla, dear god was I terrible back then.

What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?
During classic I played a terribad warrior, fury, doing ZG, MC and AQ20. TBC, I played a priest up till Kael'thalas pre-patch, post patch steamrolled the stuff with mates in a sort of weird guild hybrid. Not seen Sunwell though. Wotlk is where I really got into raiding, the guild I've been in since TBC finally got our wish and ten man raiding was properly vested in. Pre-ICC we were the worlds no#1 Strict Ten Man Guild, getting all possible ten man achievements, etc. My rogue is probably one of the only female orcs to have the ardent defender title in the world. Funky.

What is your favourite Class and Race?
I really couldn't say for sure, I enjoy the variety this game brings, always a different challenge.

What is your favourite Zone in game?
Butchering those farmers in Tarren Mill is awesome, though guess I won't be able to do that anymore, pirate hunting in STV!

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Sure thang.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nah, if I'm not working I'm under no restrictions.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Working shifts like I do it'd be unfair of me to guestimate a number of days, needless to say I'd be able to make a fair few.

When did you first start Raiding? Ergh, when I hit 60 on my warrior, apparently UBRS was 10 man! Does that count? Moved from that turrible guild to one doing MC and ZG, got myself some phat lewtz and must facerolled my way to top dps as I was a wanted commodity when I had no clue what I was at, good times.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? ZG, MC and AQ20 oh and Ony!
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Kael'thalas, pre patch. Parts of BT afterward!
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Upto Putricide in ICC, everything previous is cleared, including Yogg 0, Tribute to Dedicated Insanity and Algalon(Delicious Dark Matter).

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I want to step back from the hardcore lifestyle of raiding that I've come to adopt, meet some new people and in general see how things are Alliance side, after being a hordie for so very long. After reading so very many of your apps and seen the lengths you gents have gone through to set this up I figured I'd toss my hat into the ring, so to speak, and help build a foundation upon which the guild can prosper? (Was that a bit preachy? >.<)
Why do you think we should recruit you? Oh, well, er, I'm a nice guy who can play the game, enjoys the theorycraft side of it all, and has spent many hours with only the dull fluorescent hum of my monitor for company, late at night after shifts, to simply stop playing, a more casual atmosphere and home would be fantastic and likely somewhere I could thrive, helping us both out.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Don't believe so!
Is there anything else you wish to add? Hope I've not missed one of those secret question things, have an awful habit of that lark! Er. Vote Asc 2010!?

Holy shit. Just previewed, excuse the wall of text.

Asc

Back to top Go down

Asc's application, yo. Empty Re: Asc's application, yo.

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 am

thanks for the app man, welcome, take a look at the "what will you play" thread and you should be able to see whos playing what if lazerahs kept it up2date Razz

then if you want to talk more just pop on our vent - details are in a forum post Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asc Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am

Holy swift reply Batman! Thanks!

To the "What will I play"-mobile!

Asc

Back to top Go down

Post  Asc Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

Not altogether sure where I should post this but I'll roll a paladin, if that's cool. Ret to level, and probably prot at later levels to ease group-getting for everyone, and then whatever is needed once I hit 80. Asc out!

Asc

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 am

That's a good choice low on paladins.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 am

Good choice asc, glad to have you on board

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down