Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambah's Application

4 posters

Go down

Ambah's Application Empty Ambah's Application

Post  Ambah Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 am

Application Template
Admin on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Suzy
How Old are You?: koff kofff koff errrm over 25
Where are you from? Manchester
Tell us some random information about you: I ride horses when its not raining, I live with a hubby and 2 sons, 1 is warcraft
immersed the other if a car brummmm brummm type person. What is a cam shaft O_O?

What Character and Race are you going to Roll Having played most I will roll anything except a warrior O_O stance eh? eh? what

Character Name: I will know when I see her
Class: I like Pallys mages warlock Shaman ooo maybe a hunter or a rogue or a ... this could take ages..
Race: oooo no ooo ermm well human or maybe Elf or Draenie I cant do I dwarf because I look like one O_O
Possible Profession's: Any gathering till I know what's needed I have done them all except BS
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: depends on everything else.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Since early 2006
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? All except warrior
What is your favourite Class and Race? I love all my toons no favourites in my world
What is your favourite Zone in game? easiest to say what I don't like Desolace. I love the whole world even Outland

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Of course.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? noooo I am the boss ( dont tell hubby)
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? no time restraints.

When did you first start Raiding? oohhh erm.. real raidng would have been Kara I still hate Aran.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? not much really..sighhhhhhh
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? TK... sob I never saw inside tBT
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Thorim in Ulduar but with LFR tool I have done PoS FoS and HoR

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? It grabbed my attention. I knew that there had to be players (out there) that could take the initiative and form a guild of hopefully like minded people.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Ahh well that's a hard one, maybe necause I am kind and generous and patient.( its a mum thing).
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? no
Is there anything else you wish to add? hmm If your brave enough to accept me I should warn you that I am a chatterbox.
a gentle (Suzy shushhh willya) tends to work. If you don't invite me then I promise not to stalk you and whisper you with abusive comments from my level 1 gnome.

Mad Mad

Ambah

Back to top Go down

Ambah's Application Empty Re: Ambah's Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome, youve been humming and arrghin on our threads so welcome again glad to have you!

your funny and your a star and you say your chatty which is what we need!!!!

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambah Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

Admin wrote:Welcome, youve been humming and arrghin on our threads so welcome again glad to have you!

your funny and your a star and you say your chatty which is what we need!!!!

Thank you Very Happy

maybe my toon needs to called Ermaaahhum eww

Ambah

Back to top Go down

Post  Pux Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

+1 on this thread .. looks like a good girl for the guild ! Very Happy

Pux

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 am

lol good to have you~