Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy - Application

2 posters

Go down

Andy - Application Empty Andy - Application

Post  Andy_90 Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Andy
How Old are You?: 19
Where are you from? England
Tell us some random information about you: I was born in South africa. At a young age I moved to the Netherlands, where I completed my secondary education in a British School. Thus, I decided to pursue my tertiary education in the United Kingdom, England. I have always loved gaming, from the first time that I picked up a joystick to run through countless hours of Doom (only to discover 100 play throughs later that the reason I couldnt progress past a certain point was because it turned out to be the demo ^_^). I am a sociol player, thus I have great interest in community built online games, such as wow.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: I have a few names that I will pick from, depending on which are available.
Class: Torn between Paladin, rogue and Death knight.
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: If paladin or Death Knight, then I would go for Blacksmithing combined with Mining. If i were to roll a rogue, I would go for skinning and leatherworking.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: I would very much like to play the part of DPS, thus, If i were to roll paladin I would most likely go Ret. If i were to roll DK, i would most likely spec Blood. However, for my offspec, I would select the roll of tank for both paladin and DK, if my services were required.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Since the day of the release of WoW.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? At level 60 in vanilla wow, I raided as a Rogue, paladin, hunter, warrior and warlock. In the days of TBC (70), I raided as a Shaman and Warrior. In Wotlk (80) I have been raiding as a Shaman.
What is your favourite Class and Race? My favourite race would have to be Orc, I just love there big shoulders ^^ More importantly Blood Fury is just like an extra trinket Smile My favourite class would have to be shaman.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Mhm, thus is a toughy. I actually Loved Ahn'Qiraj from vanilla wow. It felt huge, with high roofs and massive combat rooms. Loved the ahn'qiraj mounts as well Smile

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? I most certainly would Smile
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Im a university student living on my own, thus I have no limit ^_^
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Any day of the week if fine with me.

When did you first start Raiding? I first started raiding in Vanilla wow, when raiding was considered a challenge. We first tackled Molten core and move on from there.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? In vanilla wow, I was lucky enough to be in one of the better European guilds. We managed to progress through all vanilla wow raids as server firsts. including MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ and Naxx.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? I was quite inactive during the days of TBC. I managed to progress through Karazhan, ZA, gruul's lair, magtheridons lair, serpentshrine caverns, a couple of bosses in black temple and a couple of encounters in the battle for mount hyjal.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Thus far, I have progressed through Naxx, VoA, Onyxia, ToC and Onyx

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I enjoyed my wow experience the most during the days of vanilla wow. I felt a strong bond with my guild as I was with them early on, through the leveling process. We felt like friends, and had a great time progressing together. However, with expansions, guilds sometimes tend to break apart, unfortunetly this was the path that our guild took, with half the guild deciding to migrate and the other half deciding to stay. With my guild gone, and friends quitting wow, the game suddenly became quite lonely for me. The experience of wow is much better if experienced with people then if you were to go through the entire game on your own. Afterall, it is a socially orientated community game. I would love to retrieve this feeling of friendship and companionship in wow. Thus, I would very much like to join a guild and help build it from the ground up, where I hope along the way to build strong friendships with fellow guildies.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I love to progress through the game with people around me to share my experiences with, thus I would greatly contribute to the sociol aspect of the guild. Also, I am a very experienced, mature player and thus would be able to greatly contribute to the knowledge base of the guild, being able to offer my support whenever needed. I beleive that I am a very reliable player and will not let the guild down when i am needed. I also believe that I am a dynamic player, being able to adapt to the situation at hand.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Unfortunetly, I do not
Is there anything else you wish to add? I have been waiting for a Re-roll project with this potential for quite a long time now. I am really looking forward to starting afresh with a new group of players, and hopefully building strong friendships and memories a long the way. I want to experience that feeling of being united as a team, where our accomplishments would mean soo much more. I want to start enjoying my WoW experience again, like the good old days of vanilla wow, and i believe that this re roll project gives me an ideal oppurtunity to do exactly this.

Thank you for taking time to read my application

regards

Andy

Andy_90

Back to top Go down

Andy - Application Empty Re: Andy - Application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Welcome to the project.

if you were to pick DK you would have to wait at level 60 for people to catch up, so youd take the time to do professions etc.

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy_90 Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Thank you for the fast reply Smile

I was reluctant to play DK from the start because I wanted to level from 1-80 with the guild, not start way ahead at 55, thus a paladin or rogue it will be Smile

Andy_90

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm

speaking from the heart that app :) good to have you onboard like everybody else!

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down