Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie's Application.

3 posters

Go down

Ollie's Application. Empty Ollie's Application.

Post  Ollie Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name:Ollie (If that wasn't obvious Wink)
How Old are You?:14
Where are you from?The UK.
Tell us some random information about you: I'm not as immature as you might think, i'll have a laugh but i'm not going to be spamming guild chat with childish ideas Smile Uhm.. I also have a cat who takes up my time when I'm not playing Smile

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Undecided, since I'm not sure which realm and therefore which names have been taken.
Class: Priest.
Race: Dwarf, i'm pretty sure the project is on the Alliance side?
Possible Profession's: Probably take Skinning and Herbalism since it'll be a new realm.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Disc healing, probably will become dual spec for PvP aswell.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Almost a year now, however I'm pretty experianced in the different areas of the game, having an 80 rogue main and a 60+ tank and healer.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic) N/A, 70(TBC) N/A or 80(WOTLK)? Rogue and also a shaman that is creeping up to 80 at 76, so you could say I have experienced him in wotlk.
What is your favourite Class and Race? Probably Tauren Druid, however the starting area is such a bore I haven't got around to getting one above level ten yet Wink
What is your favourite Zone in game? I'd have to say Scholzar Basin, I love the races in the zone and the scenery Smile

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Hopefully, though sometimes I might have other commitments.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? about 23:00 server time, if we were doing something important I would stay for a bit longer.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 3 or 4, I'm free at the weekends and some of the weekdays however I'm quite active in sport and clubs etc.

When did you first start Raiding? When my rogue leveled 80, a few months back.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? N/A
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? N/A
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Cleared the first wing of both icc10 and 25 and done all content after Uldar, few of the bosses downed in there Smile

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? My main is getting a little boring with it's limitation as a dps and the repitiveness of the role.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm talkative in the guild chat and I feel I'm quite a good player when it comes to instances having so many alts Smile
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No, but i'd love to get to know them Wink
Is there anything else you wish to add? Not really.

Thanks for your time Smile

Ollie

Back to top Go down

Ollie's Application. Empty Re: Ollie's Application.

Post  Ollie Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 pm

am I going to recieve a reply or does this just mean I've been declined?

Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rówley Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Ollie wrote:am I going to recieve a reply or does this just mean I've been declined?

You will recieve a reply but I think the admins must be busy or simply offline. I wrote my app at around 11:30 am and they were on then so it is possible they are simply not on Smile

I believe they will post to tell you yes or no Smile
Rówley
Rówley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollie Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm

oh ok thanks Smile

Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Were going to accept you, however the one condition is...

one and i mean sign of any immaturity to do with the nature of the guild and the chat and you will be removed.

so welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollie Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:26 pm

thanks Smile I'll remember that and hope to see you in game soon.

Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down