Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayiu - Application

Go down

Rayiu - Application Empty Rayiu - Application

Post  Raiu Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Aiden
How Old are You?: 21
Where are you from? California
Tell us some random information about yourself:
I currently work for Warner Brothers as an office lacky. Building up time at the bottom to one day, become a producer Smile
I'm also going to school for my second degree in Computer Science.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Raiyu
Class: Death Knight | Priest
Race: Night Elf
Possible Profession's: Mining | Jewelcrafting
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80:
Death Knight - Frost | DPS - Frost |Tank
Rogue - Mutilate

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 4 years, 320 days (I'm working on a project where I've journaled all of my gametime...I'm weird, lol.)
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?:
60 - Rogue | Warrior(Tank)
70 - Rogue | Paladin(Healer)
80 - Rogue | Death Knight (DPS and Tank)

What is your favourite Class and Race?
Personally, I enjoy the diversity of a Paladin. They can useful in any situation and offer a great array of raid buffs and utility.
What is your favourite Zone in game?

I LOVE Teldrassil. It's very beautiful.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?
Of course, progress is measured by the amount of effort you put in as a raid, not how fast you burn through it.

Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening?
Not really, but I do like to get to sleep relatively early during the work week. And I do enjoy going out with my girlfriend on some nights. Smile

How many days a week would you be willing to raid on?
3-4 Days.

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
I began raiding during Vanilla. I raided 6 days a week for a top 3 Realm guild. At the time, we had cleared both Spider and Adomination wing in Naxx 60.
Though I never was able to down C'thun in AQ 40, I did see him =P
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
I took a mild break in BC and focused on PvP, But I did clear to Council in Black Temple casually with a small guild.

How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?
I have done up to ToC 25; I took a prolonged break and decided to come back, now that I have more time to myself.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?
I want to start fresh, and I want to do it right with a group of like-minded and motivated individuals, this group seems very stable and well organized, I would be happy to offer my services to this entire guild.

Why do you think we should recruit you?
I offer you an abundance of game intelligence, experience and mechanics knowledge. I am very motivated and dedicated to perfecting my craft. I am constantly doing everything I can do my part in every raid. My motive is not loot, it is progress, not as an individual, but as a part of a larger group.

Do you know anybody in the reroll project?
Unfortunately, I do not know anyone personally. But I would be very happy to acquaint my self.

Is there anything else you wish to add?
I have chosen two different classes as I can play effectively. I will pick which ever is best for the guild, as a whole.
Thank you for taking the time in reading this application.

I can provide armory links if necessary.

Raiu

Back to top Go down

Rayiu - Application Empty Re: Rayiu - Application

Post  Leeroy Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 pm

contact our guild master in game.

"Reverance" Maelstorm Alliance

Leeroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiu Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Alright, I will - Thank you for the response, I look forward to speaking with you all very soon!

Raiu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down