Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel's Application

2 posters

Go down

Daniel's Application Empty Daniel's Application

Post  Daniel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:40 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Daniel
How Old are You?: 20
Where are you from? UK
Tell us some random information about you: I am doing a degree in Mechanical Engineering and I like to spend my time doing things that I am really passionate about.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Loudscream
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Tailoring and Enchanting
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Shadow

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? About 3 years in total (Started when patch 1.4 came out. But took some breaks in the meantime).
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? 60: Priest, Paladin, Hunter. 80: Shaman
What is your favourite Class and Race? Used to be Protection Paladin, Human. But things have changed since then.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Eversong Woods, mostly because of the music.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Every day, if it is late enough for my usual work to be finished (meaning after 8-9pm, and basically any time during the weekend).

When did you first start Raiding? I don't remember exactly, but it was patch 1.4, that I remember.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? I did BWL, MC, Ony and Zul'Grub many times. I cleared Ahn'Qiraj 2 times if I remember correctly. (Yes I am old school Smile )
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? N/A. I did not play WoW during TBC, just Vanilla and a bit of WOTLK. But I did Zul'Aman once on a friend's character.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Just a few random heroics.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?
Because I want to play with people that I get to know quite well at some point (My friends don't play WoW anymore so I need a new serious group).
Why do you think we should recruit you? I am serious and I play this game because I really enjoy it, especially when I meet nice people.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet.
Is there anything else you wish to add? I need to go, lecture starts soon Smile. But thanks.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Daniel's Application Empty Re: Daniel's Application

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 am

Thank you for the application Daniel and Welcome aboard

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down