Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Allaris

2 posters

Go down

Application : Allaris Empty Application : Allaris

Post  Allaris Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Chris Pugsley
How Old are You?: 25
Where are you from? Tiverton, Devon, Uk
Tell us some random information about you: Thats actually quite hard when you get put on the spot. Ok, I recently moved into my first home with my partner.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Allaris
Class: Priest
Race: Draenai
Possible Profession's: Enchanting, Tailoring
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Shadow/Holy (Whichever really suits Guild Raiding).

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Account was Created April 2005 I believe
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? 60 Classic (Rogue Warrior Mage), 70 TBC (Mage Druid Rogue Warrior) 80 WOTLK (Druid, Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight, Rogue).
What is your favourite Class and Race? So far of the level 80 Characters I have had my Draenai Hunter was the most fun to play.
What is your favourite Zone in game? I would have to say one of either STV, Nagrand, Sholozar Basin or Howling Fjord

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?Yes I would be, the only time restriction I have would be a nagging Fiancee

Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 2-3 probably a week, those would be on any of the 7 days apart from Monday.
When did you first start Raiding? Vanilla
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? Complete ZG, Molten Core, Onyxia and AQ20, got 3 bosses down in BWL before the guild I was in got increasingly hardcore and I was pushed out of raid slots.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Kz, SSC, ZA and MH complete, never been to BT or SW before
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Naxx 10/25 clear, OS and +1 clear on 10/25, EoE 10/25 cleared, Ulduar all bosses apart from Yoggy (These are spread scross my two raid level characters). ToTC 10/25, have only done the first bosses. Raid guild I was in disbanded and have not been able to find a guild to cater for my tastes.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I recently rerolled a priest (the character above), who has just reached level 20 and guildless, I was looking and could not find a levelling guild and saw this as an opportunity to get into one that was going to have close bonds and that would raid together at 80.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I have lots of experience in the game of various different classes, I am a fun chatty person always willing to help where I can and can get along with just about anybody.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? I do not im afraid, i found you guys through your post on the WoW Forums
Is there anything else you wish to add? If possible Wink, could the guild be made on dunemaul, if not, im more than prepared to reroll somewhere else if necessary.

Allaris

Back to top Go down

Application : Allaris Empty Re: Application : Allaris

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 am

Thank you for the application chris and welcome aboard.

About the realm, post in the server disucssion thread with your idea, you'll see that were looking for a good alliance realm to roll on Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaris Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

My xfire account, should anyone use it is lovinfeelin

i so have an msn account but its rarely switched on as i cat pick it up through WoW like xfire

Allaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down