Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Laenaia

2 posters

Go down

Application: Laenaia Empty Application: Laenaia

Post  zulf Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Karol
How Old are You?: 18
Where are you from? Poland
Tell us some random information about you: Besides mentioned above I love bike trips when the weather is good (it's such a shame it's too cold for them now ;/) and I like pies (but... who doesn't?)

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Laenaia (but it may change, I suck at making up names for my characters :p)
Class: Druid
Race: NE
Possible Profession's: engineering/minning
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Resto

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? I've started as soon as game release but have had many brakes since then.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? rogue 60, mage 70, warrior 70 & 80
What is your favourite Class and Race? If i had to choose it'd probably be tauren warrior as this is the character i've played the longest.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Must be STV for all the ganking there Wink It also looks nice I must admit.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Generally speaking yes but there can always be some special situation in which my answer would be different.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 3 seems like a good number for me

When did you first start Raiding? I've never been much of a raider (because of various reasons)
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? ZG only, we didn't have enough people for 40-mans :/
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Kara, same story as in vanilla, not enough people for bigger raids and after my guild disbanded and like 50% of people transferred I stopped playing.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Haven't raided in wotlk yet.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?
First of all, I haven't been playing for a while, just renewed my subscription and hit 80 with my war so I haven't put so much effort in this char to regret rerolling. But the main reasons are:
a) terrible state of my current battlegroup, Vindication - I strongly advise NOT to roll there ;] (queues around 10 min for WSG, AB, EotS even longer and AV, IoC, SoA seems to never start)
b) I just want to try something new and I've never played a healing class.
And i want to reroll with you guys because I like the idea of a reroll guild.
Why do you think we should recruit you?
Because we have similar views on this game and how we want to play it, so I should fit in Wink
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet but I hope we will get to know eachother soon Wink
Is there anything else you wish to add? I like pies... oh crap, I've said that already :<

zulf

Back to top Go down

Application: Laenaia Empty Re: Application: Laenaia

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you for the application and welcome to the project!

Stop by the discussion posts and have your say on the guild matters Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down