Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application: panda

Go down

application: panda Empty application: panda

Post  James Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:27 am

Real Life Name: James
How Old are You?: 16
Where are you from? Scotland, originally ireland
Tell us some random information about you: I'm a 16 year old, planning to do health and social care hnc, I do charity work 2 days a week, regularly attend football games and in my spare time i like to relax with friendly people on wow =)

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Panda/pánda/pandá/pándá
Class: Druid or a rogue
Race: Night Elf or a night elf
Possible Profession's: Engineering/mining or skinning/enchanting
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: resto / unsure yet

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 2 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? at 70 hunter, at 80 warlock
What is your favourite Class and Race? has to be hunter but i look forward to trying something new ( i've well researched druid )
What is your favourite Zone in game? eastern plaguelands

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? yes
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? if i have work yes, if not no =)
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 4-5

When did you first start Raiding? I didn't , see due to my age, even though i believe i come across as a nice mature person, it seems ageism is a big thing
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King?

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I want to join a nice niche community, which will judge me on my behaviour not my age?
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm a very friendly, vibrant person that is looking for a home
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? not yet;)
Is there anything else you wish to add? wether you recruit meor not Smile * which i hope you do* I just want to wish you all the best of luck.

James

Back to top Go down

application: panda Empty Re: application: panda

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you for the application and welcome to the project!

Stop by the discussion posts and have your say on the guild matters Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down