Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Proditor

5 posters

Go down

Application - Proditor Empty Application - Proditor

Post  Proditor Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:53 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Ian Mills
How Old are You?: 21
Where are you from? Technically Cheltenham, but I'm at uni in south wales, so living just outside pontypridd at the moment
Tell us some random information about you: I have an inflatable penguin called Norman. I will link pics if you don't believe me.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Most likely Proditor, maybe Aralais if that's taken
Class: Druid
Race: Night elf
Possible Profession's: Mining/Herbalism & Skinning while levelling, no idea what when I reach 80, though.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Feral Tank, might also dual-spec Balance or resto if I feel like a change

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? May 2005 I think I started
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? 60: Just mage, 70: Hunter & Warrior, 80: DK & Paladin.
What is your favourite Class and Race? I'd have to say paladin or druid, just because I like change, and it's only a respec for them to do anything
What is your favourite Zone in game? Desolace, actually. I just like the tranquility of it. Shame it's going green in cataclysm.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? So long as we're not going beyond 5am server time, I'm good.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Like I said, 5am server time, but I doubt anyone will want to raid that late.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? I'm ok with anything up to about 3, but I can't make mondays or wednesdays, unfortunately

When did you first start Raiding? Back in vanilla
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? Only did AQ20 and ZG, tried a few MC runs, but we always had too few people.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Downed Kara and Gruul before having to give up raiding because the uni workload piling up (Was doing 4 raids a week then, though)
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? I haven't raided in this expansion so far, mostly been rolling alts.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Mostly looking for a friendly environment to level a tanking character in. I love playing in groups, but the new dungeon finder is just too impersonal for my liking. I've been a solo player for the past few months, and I miss the random conversations and crazy people that made the game much more fun.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm a friendly face that will be around most of the time, I'm always up for a guild run, be it to deadmines or nexus. I'm normally happy to help anyone, and I know a fair bit about the game, having played for nearly 5 years.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet, but I look forward to it.
Is there anything else you wish to add? I'm not that great of a PvPer, so my progress were we to roll on a PvP realm would be somewhat slowed.

Proditor

Back to top Go down

Application - Proditor Empty Re: Application - Proditor

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 am

Welcome to the project.
about pvp realms...

ive always had a prejudice against them (oh i get ganked while levelling whats the point)

however on my current mains realm levelled two alts, and although its horde imbalanced(im horde) theres not been that many gank attempts by the allys ive met Smile

plus we'll be guildys, so at least a few will be in the same areas and things so we can fight back

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am

agreed, am personally looking forward to a pvp realm more Razz

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozotuh AKA Aaron Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 pm

The problem is that many will be leveling at different speeds and we'll eventually spread out. This means most will be in different areas within a couple of weeks, thus making leveling harder if we get ganked. Also it would seem that allies are generally more tollerent of the horde than the horde are of the alliance. This is probably because people generally see ally as good and horde as bad so the good people are one side the "bad" people are on the other meaning more ganks than have been seen on the horde side.

Ozotuh AKA Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazerah Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Tbh it is exactly the same whichever side you play except the side you play always point their finger at the opposing side.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 pm

to alienate the problem as such is why I wish to avoid a heavy populated horde sided server as being chain / corpse ganked ruins the levelling fun - unless you can get payback xD

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 pm

can understand where ur coming from, but i guess thats where the fun is sometimes Razz and im sure there'l be a few of us in the area at any given time, or ppl who wudnt mind getting there if ppl needed help

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozotuh AKA Aaron Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Meh possibly. I guess I'm just not a fan of unwanted PvP.

Ozotuh AKA Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Proditor Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Woah, ok, didn't mean to start a flame war there. Seems the choice of realm is a hot topic for debate, then.
Thanks for the welcome guys, looking forward to some madness in-game later. Razz

Proditor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down