Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Gharz

3 posters

Go down

Application - Gharz Empty Application - Gharz

Post  Gharz Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Kevin
How Old are You?: 31
Where are you from? UK
Tell us some random information about you: I'm just this guy, y'know.... Smile Anyway, I am a friendly type who likes a laugh and I don't get angry so no ragequits from me! And as you can possibly tell from the opening line I am a massive sci-fi nerd!

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Not sure yet
Class: Warrior
Race: Probably a Draenei, or a Dwarf would prefer an Orc of course but the Alliance don't like them Sad
Possible Profession's: Blacksmithing and Mining
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Protection

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Since a few weeks after classic launch...so a while
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? *Takes a breath* At the moment I have: Rogue (80), Feral Druid (80), Arcane Mage (80), Warlock (80), Death Knight (80), Ret Paladin (80), Elemental Shaman (74), 2x Hunters (Both 80) and finally my main who I have played since I bought the game a arms/protection warrior who is level 80!
What is your favourite Class and Race? Orc Warrior
What is your favourite Zone in game? Shadowmoon Valley

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yep
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nope
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Whenever I am free...which should be most evenings.

When did you first start Raiding? With Molten Core!
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? Ummm just MC...
How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? I suppose MC doesn't count here Razz
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Molten Core? As you can see I havent been much of a raider...more involved in the PVP side and 5-mans.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Because there is only so much PVP/5-mans I can do and I want to experience raiding with a friendly group of people who will all be levelling together.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Because I am going to be a protection warrior! What, you need more? I have a good knowledge of the warrior class and the game in general...also despite not raiding I like reading the tactics of all the raid bosses and watching videos of kills so I do actually know a fair bit about most encounters Smile
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet!
Is there anything else you wish to add? Just to let you know about my four Tanking Directives:

1. "Serve my fellow party members"
2. "Protect the healers"
3. "Hold up the mobs"
4. (Classified)

Gharz

Back to top Go down

Application - Gharz Empty Re: Application - Gharz

Post  Aiviel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 pm

lol i laughed a few times reading thru that

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Good app made me laugh.

Welcome to the project.

Go read the discussions, have any opinions by all means voice them, any questions or suggestions use the forum designated for that Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down