Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Brogen

3 posters

Go down

Application - Brogen Empty Application - Brogen

Post  Brogen Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Evan
How Old are You?: I'm 17
Where are you from? Ireland Smile
Tell us some random information about you: Dunno what to say really, I'm a pretty chillaxed fella, a good sense of humour I suppose, nothing like a bit of banter Smile although in saying that I take what needs to be taken seriously with my utmost concentration, I wouldn't class myself as a "messer" just a fan of some light-hearted humour.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Brogen
Class: Warrior
Race: (TBA)
Possible Profession's: Probably either JCing and mining or herbalism and alchemy, depending what's least common.
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Protection

However, I know that you already have a prot warrior, so I could go arms if you wanted as I have a lot of experience with that too. I could go Fury as well but Fury is really gear Dependant so I wouldn't go Fury for a while.
I'd say the second class I have most experience with is a mage or warlock (if you didn't want a DPS warrior). I'd level the mage as frost and spec into arcane somewhere near the end of the TBC content.

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? About a year on and off (so really about 3/4 of a year).
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? The highest I've gotten was level 71 so I haven't raided level 80 end-game but I have done few classic and TBC raids.
What is your favourite Class and Race? My favorite class would have to be warriors, my favorite race is Orcs Razz
What is your favourite Zone in the game? The Barrens

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yeah I'm never on a strict schedule.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nah
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Any.

When did you first start Raiding? I've only raided Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Karazhan and The Black Temple (although I did the black temple with 3 80s) sometime late last year so I'm not the most experienced person. In saying that, I'm not completely new either.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? See above
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? ^
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Haven't reached WotLK end-game content yet

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project?

I've read the forum post and that's what really motivated me. Everything I read was like describing the perfect guild I've been looking for. A casual team of mates who work to get dungeons done for fun and entertainment, like how the game should be played. We bought this game for entertainment afterall, right.

Why do you think we should recruit you?

Why not? king I've always considered myself a quick learner so I believe raiding is not a problem. Dungeon wise, I've completed every classic dungeon and TBC dungeon so many times I'd say I'm hitting quadruple figures, so while the guild does a few 5 mans while leveling I can be a great asset there too as I've pretty much leveled my way from level 30 to 60 doing only dungeons, and from 60 - 70 the same.

Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No but it's a great opportunity to meet new people Smile

Last edited by Brogen on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)

Brogen

Back to top Go down

Application - Brogen Empty Re: Application - Brogen

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am

Welcome to the project, we do have a fair few tanks atm, and a couple of warriors, but we'll see how things go Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:48 am

so druids and warriors are the popular choices lol , gd 2 have u!

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brogen Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:05 am

Aiviel wrote:so druids and warriors are the popular choices lol , gd 2 have u!

Well I see a lack of Warlocks so if you lads really need some variation I'll roll one of those Smile

Brogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down