Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim's application

Go down

Jim's application Empty Jim's application

Post  miamijim Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 am

Hello all, my name is Jim, I am 40 years old and am an English teacher in Finland, but I am from the UK.

I have been playing for a year on Vashj alliance side but have just changed over to Horde side as alliance on Vashj is Dead...

I have a 80 DK a 72 Warrior and a 20 Rogue... I would be happy to roll a Warlock or mage do you have any preference as to what spec I should go.

Looking forward to hearing from you either on here or you can email me..

Digression_jim@yahoo.co.uk

miamijim

Back to top Go down

Jim's application Empty Re: Jim's application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:29 am

Can you please take a look at the application template and repost your application thank you

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  miamijim Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 am

Soory about that am in work so just knocked that up quick.. will have a looka nd do it all again...

Jim

miamijim

Back to top Go down

Post  miamijim Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

Application Template

Post Admin on Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 17:30
Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Jim
How Old are You?:41
Where are you from? UK but live in Finland
Tell us some random information about you:Spent 5 years in London working as a DJ (thought I was a lot better than I actually was Smile and am Online Admin Manager fora Dance Muisc Magazine.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: ? Fennel or Thyme
Class Warlock
Class: Mage
Race: Human Female
Possible Profession's: Mining Enchanting Skinning Alchemy Don't mind really
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Affliction or Arcane

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? One Year
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Human Warior - Undead Warrior lvl 72, Draenie DK - Undead DK lvl 80 Night Elf - Druid (Deleted) lvl 27 Troll -Rogue lvl 20
What is your favourite Class and Race? Am enjoying the Rogue but am gonna change my Undead DK to Blood Elf to see how she plays
What is your favourite Zone in game? Love TBC Zangamarsh and Nagrand also Love Burning Steppes and Old World Content.. In Wrath I love Storm Peaks

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? after 8pm till midnight
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 2 Tuesdays and Thursdays would be good for me.

When did you first start Raiding? I have done some raiding with the guilds Nightmare and Serenity on Vashj .. Last year and am now in Serrated (Horde ) on Vashj but have not been very active I must admit.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Have done ToTc 25 and Ony 25.. (Have a small son so it has been difficult)

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? It would be nice to lvl with a group as I have done it all alone so far.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I am a nice mature non drama persona (Boring Bugger that should get out more)
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No
Is there anything else you wish to add? Just that I hope to hear from you....

miamijim

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:05 am

Thats more like it jim Smile

Welcome to the project Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content