Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie's application

3 posters

Go down

Charlie's application Empty Charlie's application

Post  Mythera / Charlie Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Charlie Eriksson
How Old are You?: 20
Where are you from? Sweden
Tell us some random information about you: My name's Charlie, I'm a 20 year old student currently living in an apartment with my parents. I live on an island just outside the capital, Stockholm. When I'm not addicted to World of Warcraft(Which I've been since the european release more or less :p) I play guitar, hang out with friends and study acting while working at a groceries store. I'm a very loyal person who's always up for a laugh or two, but can definately be serious when the situation requires it.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Yet to be decided
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Tailoring/Enchanting probably
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Affliction/Destro and/or Deep Destro comfortable with both

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? I've been playing since the European release, 11/02/05.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Used to play Priest, Warrior, Mage and Warlock at classic, took a break during TBC and been playing Warlock during WOTLK.
What is your favourite Class and Race? Orc Warlock is my absolute favourite so far, but Human Warlock works fine aswell Razz.
What is your favourite Zone in game? That's a tough one, I'd have to say Blackwing Lair 'tho.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Absolutely, if there's nothing urgent occuring where I'd have to leave.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? No, not really, but I'd rather raid earlier, than late in the night, due to my work starting early.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Depends on what times we'll have, but 4-5 days a week maximum.

When did you first start Raiding? In classic
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? I've experienced all content pre-Naxxramas. I never got to enter Naxxramas during pre-TBC.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? I took a long break from World of Warcraft during The Burning Crusade, so none.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? I've done everything apart from ICC, since I'm currently taking a break from the stressful raiding I've had the last few months.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I want to meet new people, to have fun together with it. I want to be in a guild with a relaxed atmosphere who are after having fun, not after stressing realm firsts. I've had my realm firsts and I'm tired of 'em.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm a loyal person, I'm a perfectionist while not being an elitist jerk. I always try to improve as a human-being and as a player. I have alot of experience, both good and bad, and I'm willing to share. I'm a helpful person who'd rather help others for their benefit than helping myself for my own.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet, I may however have a few friends who are interested to join.
Is there anything else you wish to add? Not really, whether you have me by your side or not. I wish you good luck with your project, I'm certain you'll have a great time together.

Kind Regards,
Charlie

Mythera / Charlie

Back to top Go down

Charlie's application Empty Re: Charlie's application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 am

thank you for the application and our first warlock. Welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythera / Charlie Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 am

Thanks alot for accepting me! Smile

Mythera / Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  dabbe Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 am

Another one from sweden like me cheers welcome!

dabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythera / Charlie Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

dabbe wrote:Another one from sweden like me cheers welcome!

Thanks alot fellow countryman. Can't wait for us getting started Wink

Mythera / Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down