Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  kameli Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 am

Tell us about Yourself
Real Life Name[/b]: samu
How Old are You?: 16
Where are you from? finland
Tell us some random information about you: im just casual wow player i play pretty much (note:i am male some1 started saying i am not male cause my name souds like female Sad )

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: i think zacell first name in wow i made have other if its taken
Class:pally or shaman
Race: dont know yet
Possible Profession's: dont know yet
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: prot resto or holy possible dps specs asswell if needed

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 3 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? i didnt get any chars 60 at vanilla i had 70lvl druid witch is 78 now i have 80 lvl warrior and dk
What is your favourite Class and Race? favourite race is troll but i like alliance races too my druid is nelf
What is your favourite Zone in game? hmm favorite zone... i like duskwood and desolace

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?[/b]i am flexible with times most times i have to wake 6 am mornings so i would like if we raid monday to friday they would be bit earlyer mostly
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening?[/b]: nope but have to wake early
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? if we raid monday to friday i would like be bit earlyer cause i have to wake early mostly but weekends would be better

When did you first start Raiding? in tbc
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? i have no vanilla experience (if soloing zg doestn count)
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)?i did za kara grull in tbc
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? in lk all else exept icc and malygos have been in icc but my guild disbanded 2 days before 3.3 @_@

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? i wanna try reroll cause i havent rerolled since tbc and wanna meet new ppl
Why do you think we should recruit you?i am pretty good in tank, dps, and healer i have 80 tank and dps and my 78 druid is resto and if needed i can help with many things
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? nope
Is there anything else you wish to add? yea i failed bit at apply.Embarassed
i hope you would take me to this project

Last edited by kameli on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

kameli

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:26 am

Please go back and fill out one of our application templates, thank you.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:27 am

can you read the application template and repost this please.

and also - at the moment we have too many tanks, so would you be inclined to either go

DPS(short on )

or healing (need less healers but still Razz)

or a different class?

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

application Empty .

Post  kameli Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 am

just saw in what you need there was only 1 tank mentioned, 6 dps and 5 healers and i like tanking so i posted tank thing at

kameli

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 am

was an a thread that hadnt been upgated sorry for the misunderstanding, there is a new thread where people are shown at what there playing and the spec Smile

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down