Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shaman application

3 posters

Go down

shaman application Empty shaman application

Post  deathchi Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Jason
How Old are You?: 22
Where are you from? UK
Tell us some random information about you: i love rock music and watch alot of american football

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Deathchime
Class: shaman
Race: Dranei
Possible Profession's: mining + JC
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Enhancement

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 5 years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? hunter, paladin, DK, warrior and warlock
What is your favourite Class and Race? Dranei paladin (but any dranei is awesome)
What is your favourite Zone in game? Icecrown, i love how it really feels like a war there

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? absolutely, always willing to go that extra mile for progression
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? nope
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 7 excluding times when i have other plans ofc.

When did you first start Raiding? back in vanilla, molten core days.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? halfway through AQ40, BWL, MC and both 20 mans cleared
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? kara, and ZA
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? cleared all up to 2nd wing of ICC10

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I love the game but i'm missing a certain something and want a new character, but it gets lonely on your own! this sounds perfect for me.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm a good player always up for a laugh and i never take the game too seriously. I have a fair bit of knowledge but i'm always willing to learn new things.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Nope not yet!
Is there anything else you wish to add? nope thats about it

deathchi

Back to top Go down

shaman application Empty Re: shaman application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:58 am

welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 am

u watch american football, what about rugby union? Razz only asking cos the 6 nations is on tomorow i think

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

shaman application Empty app

Post  deathchi Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 am

nah i dont watch rugby, just american football, its very tactical. alot like a war in some ways. thanks for accepting me to the project, off to work now but will be back later to join in with some of the discussion!

deathchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Brogen Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 am

Aiviel wrote:u watch american football, what about rugby union? Razz only asking cos the 6 nations is on tomorow i think

Come on Ireland!!!

Brogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiviel Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 am

GO ON ITALY LOL!!!!!!

Aiviel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down