Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryten's application

2 posters

Go down

Kryten's application Empty Kryten's application

Post  kryten Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Paul
How Old are You?: 27
Where are you from? Slovakia
Tell us some random information about you: well, I'm an ordinary nerdy wow player, kinda hooked up on red dwarf and father Ted series (Rimmer's voice helps me to fall asleep), currently working as a web administrator in local NGO. I'm not fat tho xD

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Ravenous
Class:Hunter or warlock
Race:dwarf/gnome
Possible Profession's:mining/engineering
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: hunter MM/Surv, warlock Destro/Affli

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? playing since 1.7.0 patch
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? hunter (60), warrior (70), warlock (80), most of them on anachronos realm
What is your favourite Class and Race? Dwarf/Hunter
What is your favourite Zone in game? I'd say Dun Morogh because of light reflections on snow and music xD

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? definitely
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? depends, sometimes my girlfriend requires me to warm her up at that time, so ehm...
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 2 or 3, more throughout weekends

When did you first start Raiding? can't say exactly but I'd say about 1.11 Zul'Gurub patch
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? MC and ZG
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? not much
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? doing 5 man heroics on daily basis, not much raiding tho

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I was actually thinking of rerolling on different realm for some time, since almost every lvl 80 guild transfered to horde side on anachronos realm and considering applications on this forum it seems like a nice bunch of people to hang out with. Oh and I like the age of most applicants to be honest...
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm not much of a cocky person so I can't think of anything, but as far as I can tell I'm rather patient person, willing to help and I have no problem to obey raid master's instruction
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? not yet
Is there anything else you wish to add? seems like a lot of different personalities sent their applications so far, young, old, unemployed so I reckon we could name guild like "band of misfits" or something similar. "Mostly harmless" fits well too.

kryten

Back to top Go down

Kryten's application Empty Re: Kryten's application

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 am

Welcome to the project

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down