Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deabs Application -- Human Warrior

3 posters

Go down

Deabs Application -- Human Warrior Empty Deabs Application -- Human Warrior

Post  Deabs Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:16 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name:Ben Mason
How Old are You?: 17
Where are you from? Nottingham UK
Tell us some random information about you: Born 8 weeks early only fact about me that stands out tbh and im like the funniest guy youll ever meet....dont laugh at me! (i c wut u did thar)

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Deabs
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Bs and min then min for jc
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Prot

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 2 years only got semi-serious like a year ago.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? None Classic 70 my paladin http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=St%C3%A9rn, and my warlock after WoTLK http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Deeablo
What is your favourite Class and Race? My warlock has always been my fave, however alliance human also looks amazing any spec also has nice racials for the class.
What is your favourite Zone in game? Grizzly hills hands down love the whole foresty aspect. Sherwood ftw.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Im not strict about when the raids finish, although nobody likes to wait a while before starting if its not regular occurence then im not to bothered.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nope free as a bird.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Depends can raid most days bar friday.

When did you first start Raiding? Year and half ago, i hit 70 after my friend got me into wow and i raided kara a bit then played properly after wow.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? None although i have done most if not all the content as "fun-runs" with old guilds.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Saw a tiny bit of kara but then again i raided most of the content as "fun-runs"
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Cleared all up to Ante-chamber on my Warlock but then personal reasons halted my play time, returned a few weeks later to a guildsplit and did not take to the drama.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? After going on my pally/warlock and never finding a guild right for me after the split i decided i'd take a look for a new reroll project and here we are. Also theres no harm in getting a new 80 pre-cata.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Im a down to earth level headed guy and wont rage at wipes etc, just living to enjoy the ride.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Not yet hope to change that soon.
Is there anything else you wish to add? Nothing that I can think of apart from cheers for reading this.

Deabs

Back to top Go down

Deabs Application -- Human Warrior Empty Re: Deabs Application -- Human Warrior

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 am

Hi and thanks for your application, we are in fact a bit full on warriors right now, is there anything else you'd be interested in playing?

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deabs Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 am

Like i said on IRC im flexible Smile
I was also looking at DK or Shaman either id be willing. Let me know what you think would be best I really wouldnt mind playing either. Smile

Deabs

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazerah Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 am

Probably a shammy, dps probably as we're lacking in dps, and dk's aren't amazing.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deabs Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeh sure thats fine. Shammy it is.

Deabs

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:28 pm

welcome

Admin