Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfie's Application

2 posters

Go down

Alfie's Application Empty Alfie's Application

Post  Alfie Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Alfie
How Old are You?: 19
Where are you from?: Bristol, UK.
Tell us some random information about you: Um, I'm currently at university studying to become a primary school teacher so I won't be able to play anymore than 2 hours a day.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Ethiwen
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Mining and Blacksmithing
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Holy

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? For about a year.
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Haven't got that far. My highest toon is Level 50. I just want to be able to start again and join a guild where everyone is in the same boat in terms of levels etc.
What is your favourite Class and Race? Human Paladin.
What is your favourite Zone in game? This is a hard question. Probably STV.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Of course.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? As I said earlier I'll play about 2 hours a day, however on weekends etc. it will be a lot more.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? Whenever you need me. Smile

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? N/A
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? N/A
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? N/A

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Because I want to be in a guild with people the same level as me and I also want to meet new people. Smile
Why do you think we should recruit you? Because I think I can bring a lot of humour to the guild. Haha.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No. I saw this advertised on the WoW forums.
Is there anything else you wish to add? Not really, but thank you for this opportunity. Smile

Alfie

Back to top Go down

Alfie's Application Empty Re: Alfie's Application

Post  Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I will accept the application, you sound like a nice guy Smile

Good Career Choice Smile (shortage of teachers atm if im information is correct)

Admin
Admin

http://alliancereroll2010.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfie Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Haha, thank you. Even though I am hugely inexperienced I hope to learn from you all.
And yes, you would be correct in that point. There's also a huge shortage of male primary school teachers!

Alfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfie Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 am

Just noticed that there are a lot of healers thus far. If needed I can spec as Protection. Cool

Alfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down