Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Geth

2 posters

Go down

Application - Geth Empty Application - Geth

Post  Geth Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:43 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Rick
How Old are You?: 37
Where are you from? Surrey (Originally from Bradford)
Tell us some random information about you:
Currently my job requires me to assist in the sending of over 1,000,000 mails a day

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Geth
Class: Shaman
Race: No real choice
Possible Profession's: Skinning & Herbing/Mining
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Healing for one, unsure about the other as I haven't played a shaman past 59 (Vanilla)

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? March 2005
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)?
Classic: Priest, Warrior, Warlock. TBC & WotLK: Hunter, Warrior, Priest
What is your favourite Class and Race? Currently Warrior and Priest - Undead
What is your favourite Zone in game? Ungoro - always has been

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? 01:00 GMT at a push on weekdays. Until summer I cannot play on Friday or Sunday nights until my gf moves across from the deepest darkest depths of Cornwall. (Oldcrone)
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 3 or 4

When did you first start Raiding? Vanilla in ZG
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? ZG, Ony, and some AQ
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Gruul, Kara, Mag, some SSC/ZA
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Naxx/OS/VoA cleared, ToC/ICC/Uld. All were 10 man but have had a couple of 25 man visits

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? After being a Hordie all my life on PvE I'd like to have a blast at Ally on a PvP server. It will also be interesting trying the new areas and playing from an Ally pov.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm an experienced player and enjoy the social aspect of guild life. I've been a GM and officer in several guilds over the years and fully understand the ethics of an effective guild and how things run. Saying that I would prefer a non leadership roll these days. Being seasoned both as a player and in RL I have a sensible and mature attitude which is always a bonus to a guild.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? OldCrone
Is there anything else you wish to add? Looking forward to this initiative especially as it's a new guild and everyone starting from level 1 together it will provide a new challenge to me especially on a PvP server. As both the gf and myself play the game alot it'd be great to be on the same server.

Geth

Back to top Go down

Application - Geth Empty Re: Application - Geth

Post  Lazerah Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 am

Hey, and welcome to the project, we start today on the maelstrom server, and we start leveling at 2pm (3pm gmt) see you in-game!

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Geth Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks. I look forward to it and meeting you all

Geth

Back to top Go down

Post  Geth Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Just a note. I decided to reroll to a paladin called Thelan.

Geth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down