Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Yahin

3 posters

Go down

Application - Yahin Empty Application - Yahin

Post  Yahin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 am

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Conor
How Old are You?: 15
Where are you from? Britain
Tell us some random information about you:
I've got a twin brother ;>

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Yahin
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Possible Profession's: Skinning & Leatherworking
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Probably Assassination

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? Since August 2009
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? I've only played upto level 50 but I've played most of the classes to atleast level 20 or so, mainly being Shaman / Warrior / Warlock
What is your favourite Class and Race? Orc Shaman
What is your favourite Zone in game? Arathi Highlands or STV Razz

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? More than likely, just depends on real life I guess.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Nope, I could play whenever unless I've got plans IRL, but at the moment, I've got nothing regular.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 4 days probably, Monday to Thursday and then again on Sunday.

When did you first start Raiding? I havent really done any raidings as I havent went that far with any of my characters but I'm willing to learn and listen on how to play during the raids.
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? ^
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? ^
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? ^

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I like to play WoW casually and I've only had one friend to always level with really and it can get a pain when your not on at the same time etc, whereas in this project there will be loads of like minded people online most of the time Smile Most of my playing time has been at the Horde side and I feel like a change and move to Alliance.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I'm a casual guy who likes to have a bit of a joke with people. Although I'm seriously inexperienced compared to a lot of the guys here I'm willing to learn everything you guys have to tell me and expand my WoW knowledge.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? Yeah, Brogen (the guy I was talking about Razz)
Is there anything else you wish to add? I know I havent done any raiding but I see this as an opportunity to help me progress and learn more about it.

Yahin

Back to top Go down

Application - Yahin Empty Re: Application - Yahin

Post  Brogen Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 am

I can vouch for him. Don't take his age in a bad way he's mature than I am!

Brogen

Back to top Go down

Application - Yahin Empty Re: Application - Yahin

Post  Lazerah Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 am

Sorry didn't see this, been busy today.
welcome to the project.

We start today at 2pm GMT / 3PM Gametime on

The Maelstrom - PVP server

Whisper Mordsithica or Lazerah for a guildinvite

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down