Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post  John2107 Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: John
How Old are You?: 18
Where are you from? United Kingdom

Tell us some random information about you: College student currently studying digital media.
I'm an easy going person, i'm not the sort that causes arguments or even gets involved in them, I can be quiet at times,
unless i'm talking to somebody about something that actually interests me Smile

What Character and Race are you going to Roll : Most likley a mage, but i am still undecided.

Character Name: M/a
Class: N/a
Race: N/a
Possible Profession's: Mining / Blacksmithing
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: n/a

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? about 1 year
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? currently have two level 80's Rogue/Paladin (horde on Defias Brotherhood)
What is your favourite Class and Race? Class: Paladin / Race: Don't mind, not keen on taurens/Trolls/Dranaei's
What is your favourite Zone in game? Westfall, for some reason i don't know..I just like leveling there.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? If it doesn't intervene with something else i have planned yes.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Not really, i will stay on at around 1am - 2am realm time. mostly.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? All of them.

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? None
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? None ( I wasn't level 70 in Tbc )
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Not really, even though i have 2 80's it's been extremely hard to get into guilds because they want everybody with top notch gear and who have had alot of raiding experience.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I fancy a change, been a while since i played an Alliance.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I think i'd be a nice addition to guild guild, like i said i'ma freindly possitive kind of person, and i can offer my in-game services too Smile
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? No.
Is there anything else you wish to add? - Can't think of anything else to say at this time.

John2107

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Character

Post  John2107 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Just a quick update, if i am accepted into the Guild, i shall be playing a Warlock, since i have never played one before. Smile

John2107

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Leeroy Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:31 am

contact leaders in-game. ;-)

Leeroy

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down