Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Slutfire Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Tell us about Yourself

Real Life Name: Stephen
How Old are You?: 21
Where are you from? london
Tell us some random information about you: I suck at every sport

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name: Slutfire
Class: Gnome
Race: Warlock
Possible Profession's: herb,alchemy or enchantment
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Destruction

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? since it was release but took alot of break during that time
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Rogue, Warrior, Priest, Hunter and Deathknight
What is your favourite Class and Race? Rogue and 100% Gnome
What is your favourite Zone in game? Ironforge (classic wow) was a good place to have random chat.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss?
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? Always get annoyed when I cant kill the boss
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? All weekdays, usually out on weekend

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)?Cleared all except naxx was stuck on the last boss.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? Only cleared karazhan because I took a break after.
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? Naxx10/25 cleared, OS10/25 with 3 drake, uldaman 3/4 cleared forgot the name of the boss I was stuck on, tot10/25 the first 2 bosses after that I took another break and just came back and thought I have a fresh start with a new class.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? Because it caught my eyes in the reroll forum on wow, you guys took your time writing the recruiting post unlike the others with the same old advertising post, so I feel that this guild would succeed in the reroll project and wont disband within a month and waste alot of peeps time.
Why do you think we should recruit you? I am a dedicated player, quite hardcore trying to take it easy now tho, dont wanna burn myself out again. I admit that I wont go out of my way to help peeps but when am not busy am usually always willing to lend a hand, I would say that am above average in skill level and i always research my class spec when am not busy.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? nope
Is there anything else you wish to add? hopefully warlock is not full cause always wanted to try out a warlock but never got past lvl 20 because leveling on my own is just boring:).

Slutfire

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Lazerah Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 am

Not a bad application though I couldn't accept you into the guild with that name.

Lazerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slutfire Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 am

cool cool np, probaly would had a force name change from blizzard anyway. Made a new char name Dotahoy.

Slutfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down