Alliance Reroll Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Laraxxe

Go down

Application - Laraxxe Empty Application - Laraxxe

Post  Laraxxe Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Real Life Name:Johan
How Old are You?:14
Where are you from? Sweden
Tell us some random information about you: WoW was the first mmo i ever played.

What Character and Race are you going to Roll

Character Name:Laraxxe
Class:Druid
Race:Night elf
Possible Profession's:Skinning Herbalism
Expected Talent Spec at Level 80: Feral/Resto

Experience within World of Warcraft

How long have you been playing? 4 Years
What Classes have you played at level 60(classic), 70(TBC) or 80(WOTLK)? Rogue in Classic and TBC . DK/Rogue/Warrior In WOTLK.
What is your favourite Class and Race? My favorite class is Warlock. Favorite race is Dwarf
What is your favourite Zone in game? Favorite zone is Sholazar Basin.

Raiding

Would you be willing to stay on extra time, when the raid time has ended if we are about to down a boss? Yes i would.
Do you have a set time limit to play Warcraft in the evening? I do.
How many days a week would you be willing to raid on? 2

When did you first start Raiding?
How far did you progress in Vanilla Warcraft (pre burning crusade, if applicable)? I did not progress in Vanilla.
How far did you progress in The Burning Cruse (Pre Wrath of the Lich King, if applicable)? I cleared BT in TBC
How far have you progressed, thus far in Wrath of the Lich King? I progressed through Ulduar.

And to end things off.

Why do you want to join this Reroll project? I have been looking for a Reroll project for a while and I finally found you.
Why do you think we should recruit you? Because I love raiding and I do not care if we wipe if we are having fun and the content is challenging.
Do you know anybody in the reroll project? I do not know anyone in this reroll project.
Is there anything else you wish to add? I love getting achievements.

Laraxxe

Back to top Go down